Sunday 3 March 2013

My New Juicer


Today my husband and I decided that we would start juicing. This is a whole new concept for me and I'm not gonna lie I was a little concerned about how it would taste. Winter and all the holiday get-togethers were not so kind to my waistline. I figured adding juicing to my diet would ensure that I am getting a more complete set of nutrients, vitamines and enzymes.

We decided to purchase the Breville Juice Fountain Plus. On our way home, we stopped at the grocery store and puchased the largest amount of fresh fruits and vegetables ever! We set it up and started juicing things. It works great! It is easy to set up and operate. It has two settings, one for harder fruits (ex. apples) and for softer fruits (ex. strawberries, oranges, etc).

And to top it all off, the blended juices taste great!

No comments:

Post a Comment